Camp Gurmat 2018 Rules
To help serve our children best, please read/share the importance of following with them:
1. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL to all, be ON TIME, LISTEN TO COUNSELORS AND OTHER ORGANIZERS.
2. No child may roam around ALONE. His/her group counselor must accompany all children at all times.
3. No child is allowed out of Camp Limits without proper permission.
4. Boys shall not be allowed in the girls’ dorms and vice versa.
5. Attendance in classes and Divans is mandatory for all campers/counselors.
6. No talking or disturbance during Divans/classes.
7. All campers are expected to follow instructions given by the counselors.
8. No shorts are allowed during Divans.
9. Be respectful of other campers and counselors.
10. No fighting shall be allowed. Any concerns shall be brought to the attention of the Counselor immediately.
11. ANY CAMPER FOUND OUTSIDE THE DORM AFTER 10:15 P.M. AND BEFORE 6:00 A.M. WITHOUT PROPER WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION SLIP SHALL RESULT INTO EXPULSION AUTOMATICALLY.
12. Parents are requested to visit their children during the visiting hours (3:00 pm – 5:00 pm) only. No parents are allowed in the classrooms unless they are instructors/teachers. Please treat all youth as your own and do not show special attention to your kids, unless they have specific medical needs, etc. A charge of $5.00 per person per meal has been decided for all outsiders that would like to dine during the camp.
Important Notice for Parents
THE “GATKA PERFORMANCE” IS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY July 12, 2018 AROUND 7:00 P.M. ALL PARENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND. PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO EAT DINNER BEFORE VISITING CAMP. DINNER WILL NOT BE SERVED AT CAMP.- GGSF Management
DAILY VISITING HOURS: 3:00 PM – 5:00PM