In order to help fight food insecurity, we are working in partnership with Montgomery County to break down large quantities of rice and beans into family-sized portions. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. We appreciate your support and time in order to help those in need.
This project will take place at GGSF Gurudwara located at 13814 Travilah Rd, Rockville, MD 20850. Please come to the rear door of the building which is at the end of the ramp located in the parking lot in the back of the premises. Please feel free to text Aman on 609-751-8729, if you have any questions.
Please note that by volunteering you agree to strictly follow the guidelines below:
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 21 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions please see a medical professional and refrain from volunteering
- All volunteers must be at least 13 years of age
- SSL Hours will be awarded – please bring your own form
- Face mask is compulsory for everyone whilst on Gurudwara Sahib premises
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from other people at all times
- Please bring your own head covering
- Please remove shoes near the door
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Start your sewa with a smile and let’s pack positive energy along with the rice & beans
- Please note we will keep adding more dates to this sign-up, as we continue to get more stock